Unlock your potential. Accelerate your future.
Learn in demand skills like blockchain development, software engineering, tech sales, product design, cybersecurity, and data science.
Launch your career in tech with no experience in 4-6 months. Get access to high paying jobs in the fastest growing industry globally.
HOW IT WORKS
Gain access to and data on the best tech training programs for your interests and life situation.
1. Get connected to jobs that are a best fit for your skillsets and interests.
2. Gain access to a community of like minded individuals and exclusive employer sponsored hiring events.
We help you improve outcomes and drive revenue in 2 key ways:
1. Improve candidate placement rates through our data and employer partnerships.
2. Increase enrollment through access to our funnel of pre-qualified applicants.
We help companies solve their talent shortages in 2 ways:
1. Source and qualify candidates from the fastest growing and most diverse tech talent pipeline.
2. Connect current employees with our education partners for upskilling and reskilling opportunities.
Solving the tech talent crisis while providing opportunity to everyone
WE HAVE PROVIDED
Total annualized salary secured for Bootup users since July 2021
Bootup candidates placed since July 2021
Employers engaging with Bootup
Powering the tech talent pipeline of the future
The talent gap in the technology sector is currently anywhere between 2-5 million people, and set to reach 85 million by 2030. Meanwhile, the largest funnel of talent into the sector is rapidly shrinking, with college enrollment declining every year for the past 11 years, leading to almost 3 million fewer students enrolled than a decade ago.
Access to economic mobility has become increasingly difficult due to systemic barriers and the rate of change of our society. Automation and the shift from retail to e-commerce are just a few examples of these rapid changes. Fortunately, new high-paying roles are emerging across all functions in the technology sector.
Our goal is to build tools to help bridge the gap between those looking for economic upward mobility and technology companies looking for strategies to solve for the impending talent crisis. We are excited to support all of the individuals looking to break into tech, the educators fueling their growth, and the enterprises who power the industry.